My 2015 Fashion Resolutions
1. I will ensure my uber expensive Tom Ford lipstick is fully twisted down to avoid ruining it in the lid.
2. I will not donate any Frye boots, no matter how "out of style" I think they are.
3. I promise not to drop the kids off at school while still wearing my pajamas.
4. I will stop saving just one half of an earring set, thinking it might magically appear.
5. Pedicures and manicures will become a regular occurrence.
6. I will not threaten my stylist with box colors due to cost.
7. I will embrace one actual color this spring.
8. Skirts and/or dresses = once a week.
9. Spray tans are fun :o}
10. I will dress "almost" my age.